Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blog Candy

10-7-09  Thank you all for responding and your kind words!  Congratulations to Andrea Karcher who won the set!

Just wanted to say Thank you for subscribing to my blog!  I hope that you occasionally find some inspiration here.

I was able to earn another hostess set and since Christmas is quickly approaching, I thought someone would like to win another one.

So, once again, just click below this post where it says (0) comments, you’ll fill in your name and make your comment.  On October 5th, I’ll draw a name from those that commented so that someone will win this great stamp set!

IMG_6429 Every stamp in this set has a corresponding SU punch that fits it.

8 comments:

Ellen said...

Cindy -
The virtual studio is truly intriguing, and this from someone who says they won't ever scrapbook. (I've also learned never to say never!)
Your new email address has been noted.
Ellen

dja maine said...

Hi, Debbie Andrews here.

This stamp set is awesome!. I think I have all the SU punches, too. Sure hope you draw my name this time! I'd love to own this one.

Are you going to demonstrate the Digital program at one of the club classes?

I WILL see you next Tuesday at class!!!

Bye for now.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Have to say what an awesome demo you are to cut cardstock for your customer's Christmas cards to get them going and not rushed in the making process. A great idea!!

Lori Jones said...

It's a treat to be a hostess this month, what a nice surprise. I love how SU stays up to date on what's new in stamping. Thanks for the email address update and all the wonderful services you provide....it's why we keep coming back! :-)

Andrea Karcher said...

Hi Cindy! I look forward to seeing your blog postings, you always have the best ideas!

Anonymous said...

Cindy - Love this set. Responded to your post just so you know I read it. Have a wonderful week!

Kris Wolf

Unknown said...

Cindy-
love your blog...hope to make it to a class sometime soon.

Sherry Albaugh

Melanie said...

Nice blog Cindy and what a great stamp set!

Melanie Logan