Sunday, September 27, 2009

Christmas Card Design Studio

Would you like to have your Christmas cards done and ready to send by Thanksgiving this year?  I can help.

Set up a time with me on Saturday, October 10th between 9A and 12N or 5P and 7P so I can help you design your personal Christmas card. You may bring ideas with you or look at my ideas and let me help you personalize it to your taste.

Then we'll order all the supplies you need for as many cards as you need and I will cut everything for you so you're ready to stamp. You’ll leave with the design in hand and specific suggestions on how to complete them in a timely manner.

If you cannot come that day, I'll will be posting several choices of cards with supplies here next week that you may choose from.  Order deadline Oct. 10th.

Shipping: if you need your cut supplies shipped to you, there will be an additional shipping fee, otherwise this service is free.

 

Or, just need a few really special cards?  Join me for a

 

CHRISTMAS CARD STAMP A STACK

I'm offering 2 special Stamp A Stacks this year besides the November class ones listed on my website. These events will be held at my house. 

Come and make 26 cards/coordinating envelopes for $40--lunch included. Because of more time availability, these cards will be a little more elaborate than the November projects can be.

You'll make 5 cards each of 5 designs and 1 bonus project and you'll have at least 4 hours to complete.  You may choose to do an additional set of 25 for only $20 but then you must do much of your assembly at home.

Dates: October 31st 9AM til 2PM-----reg. deadline October 17th

November 21st 9AM til 2 PM-----reg. deadline November 7th

Space is limited to 12 so early registration is crucial

$5 off when you bring a friend new to me (limit $15)

Registration-payment, must be received by 2 weeks before each class--if there is still space available up to 2 weeks prior, the late cost of registration will go up to $50.

1 comment:

dja maine said...

Cindy, you come up with the best ideas! I am going to try to come that day but not sure yet.

Also the extra Stamp A Stack classes are a terrific idea too. I can make the ones in class and then different ones in the extra class. Just wonderful!

Keep those great ideas coming!!