Saturday, September 26, 2009

October Classes

IMG_7094

I'm sure you're anxious to see the ideas for next month's class!

It took me awhile to decide on just the best projects but I think you'll be thrilled with the one's I've chosen.  Here's a sneak peek at 2 of the 3 projects you'll get to do. A pheasant card and a cute box!

The 3rd project that is not shown is a card that everyone oohs and aaahs over and I would be remiss if I did not teach you how to make it—that’s all I’m saying! 

Stampin' University dates, times and locations are posted on my Event Calendar so please check them out and then let me know if you'd like to participate.  Please RSVP by October 3rd!

2 Easy payment options: Each month club members stamp for free and anyone can choose to stamp for free by placing a minimum $25 order or paying $15 for the class.

IMG_7095

This little box opens up to reveal note cards, candy or whatever you choose to put in there!

1 comment:

dja maine said...

This box is so cute! Can't wait to make it. I really like the green and black color combo.