Some of the projects we did for our demonstrator group at a special event on Saturday! I think you’ll enjoy these great projects!
Sidestep Card: This has a place for a photo on that handsome hunter piece at the back.
Love this Delightful Decoration set with matching punch. Also uses the Petals-A-Plenty impression folder with big shot.
Check out the shimmer paint sponged onto the raised flower images on the background. Uses Build-A-Brads, snowflake punch, kraft taffeta ribbon, Petals-A-Plenty impression folder with Big Shot, Vintage Brads and Cocoa Designer Series Paper, Modern Label punch, as well as the Serene Snowflakes Stamps. Merry Christmas comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes
CD Case (remove inserts)
Mini Glue Dots
¾ “ Circle Punch
Round Tab Punch
Paper/Cardstock as follows:
Double Sided Designer Paper:
· Front Cover 5” x 4¾”
· Back Cover 6” x 4 5/8”
(score ¼” in
along the 4 5/8 sides)
· Scallop Envelope Die
· Scrapbook Accordion (2) 4 x 12
(score at 4” and 8”) © Stampin’ Up! 1990-2009
· Accordion Back Mat 4¼” x 4¼”
· Scrap piece for Round Tab Punch
CD Front and Back Covers
1. Adhere front cover using Glue Dots. Apply to the four corners.
2. Put the ¼” scored side into the CD case as the “spine”, the create the other edge spine, by pushing into the corner and forcing a crease. Use Glue Dots to adhere (not necessary to glue to spine/edges)
1. Attach the two scored 4 x 12 pieces together, by overlapping one panel from each piece. Use sticky strip to adhere.
2. Adhere the accordion scrapbook to the back mat with sticky strip
3. Adhere the two folded hinges to the folded edges.
4. Adhere to inside the back of the CD Holder w/Sticky Strip
5. Punch, fold and staple Round Punch Tab to outside edge of accordion
Gift Card Holder
1. Assemble Scalloped Envelope using Snail
2. Adhere entire gift card holder to the inside front cover of the CD Holder w/Sticky Strip.
1. Decorate front by stamping ornament on Whisper White Cardstock and Punch out using the Ornament Punch.
2. Add ribbon to front and adhere Ornament using a Dimensional
3. Stamp other embellishments and punch out and adhere to pages.
4. Add DSP strips to pages.
5. Add photos to inside accordion scrapbook
Stamps sets = Delightful Decorations
Paper = Holiday Lounge and colors that coordinate = Sahara Sand, Taken with Teal , Real Red
Design by Connie Heisey, Directions by Dawn Olchefske (original idea from Jan Tinklenberg)
CD Holder Mini album
Using Delightful Decorations and Holiday Lounge Designer Series Paper