cute idea from Connie Heisey
Wish List Supply List:
Top Note Die and Big Shot
Serene Snowflakes and Heard from the Heart stamps,
Whisper White Craft Ink, Iridescent Ice Embossing powder,
Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool.
Circle Scissors, sponge, Chocolate Chip wide stitched ribbon
Brocade Blue CS, Kraft Brown CS, Choc. Chip Ink, Brocade Blue
Ink, sticky strip
Supreme Hot Cocoa Mix
- Cut Brocade Blue CS to 11 X 4 ¼”. Score at 5 ½”
- Cut a 2 ½” circle in front half using circle scissors.
- Rub front with embossing buddy, then stamp with snowflake stamp in whisper white ink--cover with iridescent ice powder and tap off. Heat with heat gun until shiny.
- Sponge edges of circle with brocade blue ink
- Cut top note die with a 4” X 5 ¼” piece of Kraft brown, and a strip 4 ½” X 1”. Fold top note in half lengthwise—sponge edges of both pieces of Kraft Brown with Chocolate Chip ink.
- Tape Cocoa packet to inside of brocade blue piece.
- Apply a piece of sticky strip to the top back of the brocade piece and one strip inside the brocade blue ends to hold together.
- Adhere the back piece of sticky strip to inside of folded top note.
- Tie ribbon around the top note.
- Stamp the Christmas Saying on small kraft brown piece and fold about every ½” and cut at end to look like a ribbon. Sponge edges and glue in place.