Wish List Supply List:
Two Tags Sizzix Die #115954 for Big Shot,
Christmas Punch Stamp Set (hostess gift)
Scallop oval punch #114889
Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper #116770
Real Red and Soft Suede Cardstock, Soft Suede Ribbon,
dimensionals, 3X5 Flat Cello Bags
1. Run 2 Real Red large tags and fold both at score line.
2. Glue the bottoms of each tag together creating the bottom of the favor
3. Cut 2 ¾” X 1 ¼” piece of soft suede and 2 ½” X 1” of designer paper and glue together attaching to front of favor
4. Stamp ‘a gift for you’ in real red on Whisper white Cardstock—punch out with scallop oval punch and sponge edges with real red ink.
5. Apply scallop piece to front of favor with 2 dimensionals.
6. Tape cello bag with candy to inside of favor.
7. Thread ribbon through slits at top of both pieces and tie in a knot.
Gift Card Holder
- Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper: lg. piece 2 ¼” X 4, sm. piece 1 ¼” X 4”
Simple Snowflake #115554 Jumbo Snowflake Punch #116628
Paper Piercing tool and Mat Pack, Bold Bright Brads, Real Red
Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Suede ink.
Soft Suede Cardstock 7” X 4 ¼” Scored at 5 ½” and 2 ½”
1. Place a dinner plate face down on both ends of the scored
Soft Suede piece and trace edge to get a rounded look. Repeat the
same to one edge of each specialty paper pieces.
2. Stamp snowflake in Soft Suede and punch with snowflake punch.
Punch a S. Suede snowflake. Attach by poking a hole through both and attaching a brad.
3. Fold up 1 ½” flap and attach at edges with 2 brads to create pocket for gift card.
4. Tie ribbon around flap and attach snowflakes to front with a glue dot.