Friday, November 20, 2009

You’re Invited

BABWbloggerbuttonI am so excited to have been selected to host 2 special Build A Bear Workshop Stamping/Movie Nights.  Build-A-Bear Workshop® is providing me with the brand new movie, Holly & Hal Moose™ to show and several to give as a doorprize for my events.

I have decided to hold mine as a Mom and Me event. I will be providing several crafty projects using our Build A Bear stamping supplies and assisting you and your invited child to an evening of fun.

You’ll also be invited to a time of shopping where you don’t have to fight the crowds, get sore feet and the children can be entertained with this uplifting family movie, which is set to air November 24th, as well as free popcorn and snacks.

I would love to have you join me with your child, at my home on December 12th from 10 til noon or from 6 to 8PM. I’ll be serving light snacks.  Please RSVP by email or phone.

If you’d like to be considered to host one of these events in your home, with a minimum of 8 adult guests--contact me right away. I will email you with my decision by November 22nd.Dates available for a personal workshop: December 1st, December 3rd, December 9th, and possibly Dec. 11th.

I will be giving away a limited edition, Stampin’ Up Build A Bear through a raffle.  You’ll receive a ticket for every adult friend that you bring who is new to me and a ticket for every $20 you spend during the shoppping spree.

HollyHalMovie_Facebook

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stampin’ Up! offers hours of fun, family time with our hands-on projects.

No comments: