Thursday, April 1, 2010

Greenhouse Garden Special--$20.76

I thought you might like to see some ideas with the stamps that are on special this month!  I found some great demonstrator samples on our Stampin’ Up! Demo Connection.  I’ll highlight a different set each day!  So come back tomorrow!

Hope you enjoy.

Greenhouse Garden

Picture1451

 

 

 

 

 

 

This one comes from my very favorite demonstrator, Karen Barber.  She was on stage at my first convention winning sales awards and I was so inspired.  She is a sweet Christian lady!  Here’s how she says she did this:   This is stamped and then clear embossed each square... The size of the finished card is 5,1/2x 5,1/2 inches. Each tile square is 2"x2" before it's matted.

20100112JRBSCprchvs by Renee

 

 

 

 IMG_2017

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

by Cherie Franklin

 

 

 

 

IMG_4363

I love the colors Mary Brown  used here!

Looks like Taken With Teal, More Mustard, Really Rust and Soft Suede.  Stunning!

No comments: