Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Watercolor Trio 6 for 10 Card Class

I’d like to offer Terri’s class to you.  I love this box and I thought you might too. 

Class details:

Create a beautiful handmade box tied with the gorgeous 
Vanilla Satin Ribbon and filled with 6 beautiful cards, with envelopes, in Kraft, Vanilla and Not Quite Navy (a few use the Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper).   IMG_1394
Two dates to choose from:
Monday, July 5th @ 7PM or

Monday July 19th @ 7PM

The stamp set is yours to keep! You get to choose Wood Mount or Clear Mount (please bring clear blocks, or let me know if you need to order them and I will give you the cost).

Wood Mount: $36.00
Clear Mount: $30.00

Space is limited to 8 people in each class. Please email me to reserve your space.

Reservation Deadline is Monday, June 21st as space remains.

here are 4 of the card samples you’ll make:

DSC_0105

No comments: