Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jolly Bingo Bits-Sneak Peek

I was so impressed with this cute set. Didn't even think of it as a Bingo game.
I saw the images as cute little parts of a great Christmas card.

I wanted this card to be easy to recreate so I placed the 3 images on the "E" Block, then place the other 2 items on top of the block so that they'd be in between the other 3 images. I applied those 2 images to block "D".
I used Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, and Very Vanilla inks and Card Stock.
The snowman and snowflake are punched out with our new medium oval punch.
Tag is from the Tags til Christmas Stamp Set #121169 $22.95

I inked just the outside with the crumb cake marker so that I could stamp the "Merry Christmas" from Teeny Tiny Wishes inside. I trimmed the edge with scissors, then punched a border with the new punch: Decorative Label #120907 $16.95
Tag is embellished with the Glimmer Brads Basics (champagne):#121003 $4.95
Snowflake is embellished with the champagne glass glitter #120997 $3.95
Oh, and don't forget the Victorian Lace Ribbon #118481 $6.95


My friend, Kim, was over when we started playing with this set and we put our heads together for this cute non-traditional Holiday card!
Colors: Baja Breeze, and Basic Grey.
This card also highlights the snowflake embossing folder, Northern Flurry #120902 $7.95
and our new Tinsel Trim #120994 $7.95
A touch of dazzling diamonds on spots of the snowflake, finishes off the image.



Now for some traditional color with our new Cherry Cobbler ink and paper!
I got these candy canes stamped straight by placing an available clear block along the bottom edge of where I wanted to stamp them. Then I just placed my clear block with my stamp against this other block so that they are all in an even row. Then I drew a marker line along to connect them.
The designer paper with script is from the pack, Deck the Halls #120810 $9.95

My friend, Marie, and I put our heads together on this one and we finished off this card with paper dots (from the eyes of the owl punch) topped with the rhinestone stick ons.
Layered with Old Olive Cardstock. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: