Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sale a Bration

scan0001

I stamped this card using things I had laying around from a Christmas card class (changed the red to this baja breeze).  I must have sent this card to someone, so glad that I took a pic first.  now I need to re-make it but I thought I’d share it with you because I really like how the colors looked together.  It’s Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze. 

The SAB stamp set that I used is Sweet Summer

 

We had our Joyful Heart Stampers Breakfast on Saturday.  It was a bit icy and a few people missed out unfortunately but there were 25 of us there.  Great fun!  Great swaps!  here are a few:

IMG_4269

Designed by Heather Forberger.  Do you see what punches she used for the purse: Cupcake (upside down), 3/4 and 1/2 inch circle punches.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4270

Crayon Resist on Glossy CS by Kathy Bouw.  Makes me ache for Spring even more.

Tips: Stamp outline design in StazOn Black ink.  Use any color crayon and color just the areas that you want to stay white.  Sponge blue and green ink over complete design, burnishing (rubbing the sponge in a circular motion).  After you have on all the color you want, take a tissue and wipe off the crayon.

 

 

 

 

IMG_4272

This card is a form of the original done by Diana Marshall.  I loved her color combination: Old Olive and Melon Mambo.  You can’t see it well but the dsp is embossed  with vintage wallpaper EF.

The stamp set used here is Blessed Mother and Punch Potpourri (hostess set) for the flower.  Old Olive glimmer brad for accent.

 

 

 

 

IMG_4273

This card was done by Lynne Peters.  She has glitter on all the green berries as well as the center of the flowers in the DSP!

 

 

 

 

IMG_4280

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Table favors—Linda, Tasha, and I made 30 of these lovelies.  Check out the flowers—made with the Build a Flower set.  Our Sweet Stitches Designer Buttons for the centers.  The cones were done with the Petal Cone die (pg.15 of the Occasions Mini).  Normally you would do 2 pieces and glue together but I cut one side off to make just a 3-sided petal cone.

IMG_4267

It was sort of an on-going joke that I should give my girls more milk at home.  They ate (drank) their allotted breakfast amount in chocolate milk!  Okay, I did gather up 2 or 3 that were not their milk boxes but I promise most of them belong to 2 girls!  Calcium overload here we come!

No comments: