Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scrapbook Weekend Getaway

This is your personal invitation to join us at the beautiful mountain getaway in Fairfield, PA for a weekend of stamping and crafting with friends.

IMG_9388

DATE: Friday-Sunday April 8-11

9AM Fri through late Sunday Evening

Cost: $130 for entire weekend (sleeping quarters, 7 meals, large table space, door prizes, FREE project and great company)

Register by check to: Cindy Fodor 730 Sells Station Rd. Littlestown, PA 17340   Please specify:

  • if you’d like our “snoring room” so you don’t need to worry about keeping anyone awake
  • if you have special dietary needs
  • if you have a group or friend that you want to be seated beside or across from
  • if you’d like to have my list of other package options (if you only want to do part of the weekend)

camp eder 2010 004

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Introducing our own ‘Scrapbook Fairies’, the entertainment for the weekend

sc014

More Friends…

sc037 sc004 sc040 the cricut guru

sc019 sc035 IMG_9402

Testimonial:

When I went to my first Weekend with Cindy, I was concerned that I did not know many people and I was going to spend a large amount of time with them.  What I found is, the girls were warm and made you feel like I was not a stranger.

I love the feeling of accomplishment when the last day I reflected on all that I got completed.  I’m always sorry to see the weekend end, mainly because of the fellowship.

Diana C.

No comments: