This card was done by Edith or Esther Graybill at our last Proverbial Stampers Meeting.
Check out the Pink part of the flower—that is from the new blossom bouquet triple flower punch #122464 $23.95
They used the easel card technique. I’ve had alot of questions about that so I’ll post that tutorial for you as soon as I get back from Alaska.
The Designer paper with the palm trees is from the nautical DSP #122343
I’ve been wanting to show you some of these cards forever—just not enough time in a day. This card, we did at Connie’s quarterly meeting for a make and take. As you can see, it’s glossy cardstock.
1. Rub embossing buddy on CS
2. Stamp one colored images at a time—all the ones you want orange, pour tangerine tango powder on those 2 images, then stamp the ones you want pink, pour the melon mambo powder, then stamp the leaves, pour on the wild wasabi powder.
3. Be careful to tap off after each color application and also, as you’re dumping off, you must keep each color separate or your ruin your powder—or create a whole new look!
4. Then heat the whole piece, embossing it
5. Use a crayon and apply only where you want the card to stay white (inside the flower petals)
6. Sponge color over these using sponge daubers and your ink—the crayon will resist this ink. White off with tissue after sponging.
Hope you enjoy this technique