Monday, September 12, 2011

Favor boxes and Embellishments

I apologize that I have not been very helpful this week. We started school here at our house and it just adds a tad to the workload!  I’m glad that the children are very excited and they’re doing very well.  We are still in the middle of finishing up some late canning so I’m headed to my Mom’s today to do salsa but I wanted to take a minute to put some new things up here that I’m so excited about.

IMG_0170

IMG_0169

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6350

 

IMG_0158

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_6344

Adorable Butterflies!   We whipped out 22 of these babies last Friday to make these napkin holders for our Tea Party on Saturday.  Not the napkins, I made them too just for an added touch.

 

 

IMG_0159

This is what the pattern looks like by Deb Paisie.  Can you see the score lines?  They start across the center of the square from corner to corner then go up and down by 1/4” increments.  It works like magic on our new Simply Scored by Stampin’ Up!

I hope you have a wonderful day!  Take some time to stamp today

onlineordering_black_100

No comments: