Thursday, October 6, 2011

SNAIL Sale-ends October 15th

How Low can we go?  That is, how low can the price go on Snail refills?  The more orders we have, the cheaper it will get.

I’m sure you are gearing up to make your holiday cards and projects and will need plenty of adhesive and that can get expensive so I thought I’d offer an alternative to buying that ‘cheap’ stuff at the big box stores.

Many of you who participated in my last sale have mentioned that you are getting low and some who missed the sale thinking that you’d never need 6 refills, are finding out that you are needing it and wish you had participated!

You may pick this order up at my house or a class or if you get some friends together and order a minimum of 40, I will ship them to you for FREE.  Otherwise shipping will be based on First Class Mail cost of about $3 for 6 refills.

The cost of a snail refill is normally ($5.25) with s&h and tax.

When you place your order now for 6 or more, the price is starting at $4.60 each, but will continue to go down as orders come in so that your final price could be as low as $4.00 each.  This will be the final price per refill (I am only charging you tax and that is included in this price).

10/12/11  Cost is down to $4.15 per refill!  We still have 72 hours til it ends and it can still go down!

Be sure to email me cindyfodorstamps@gmail.com  and order your’s today.

 

If you don’t already have the applicator, be sure to include one of those in your order $6.95 ($7.36 total)

I will take orders until the 15th of October, then I will send you an email with the total price.  I’ll also send you an invoice to pay for your order by credit card. Please indicate when you order if you are picking up or will need to pay shipping.

You are welcome to tell your friends.

No comments: