Monday, December 19, 2011

Gift Card Ideas

IMG_8370

Some of you have been asking about gift cards and I thought I’d go ahead and post a few ideas that we’ve done.

 

it's a 6X6 piece of designer paper—from Holly Berry Bouquet , I brought 2 opposite sides in and glued them together at the center---then rolled the seam to the side so that it wasn't in the center.

then I punched both narrow ends with the eyelet border punch and folded one end up to make the pocket where the tag is.  Automatically there is a pocket in the top that you can put the gift card in as well.

 

IMG_8371

We did this one at my November parties

 

Cut Early Espresso cardstock 5 X 6. Score at 1/2 and 4 1/2 on the 5 inch width. Then along the 6 inch side, score at 1 1/2 and 3 3/4.  Cut out both corners and what you IMG_8374have remaining are the side tabs.  I rounded all the edges and punched a ‘pull tab’ using the wide oval punch before gluing sides.  Fold in side tabs, then fold up bottom and glue to tabs.  I wrapped the quilted satin Early Espresso ribbon around the closed gift card , glued, then applied the little tag to the ribbon.  The designer paper on the flap is from the Mocha Morning  DSP set.

 

Here’s the one I posted earlier this month from our class projects:

debbie 006

This one was designed by Heather Forberger. The back side has a pocket for gift card.

Click here to see the earlier post for info.

 

 

 

 

Oh, and I missed this one that we did at a workshop:

IMG_8376

It’s like 3 1/2 inches wide by 8 1/2.  Folded in half then fold the front flap down 1 1/2 inches.  Then I just attached the front to back with 2 brads near the edge.

No comments: