Malachi finally gets to finish his snowman…on the second snowday.
Malachi finally gets to finish his snowman…on the second snowday.
The kids on Christmas morning! Wow, suddenly our tree looks really small.
Then off to Grandma’s house for a day or stuffing ourselves, games, music and reminiscing.
We celebrated with the ‘little guy’ on Sunday morning when Tyler had him. He loved the wrapping paper more than his gifts---went right to his mouth! Then we visited with Great-grandma and grandpa Clapper and family.
Over 300 new Clearance Rack items are being added to the Online Store at discounts up to 80 percent off retail-only while supplies last!
The Fine Print
To celebrate this special last event of this century of it's kind, I want to rock your world with a few specials!
It's 12 items at $12 for 12 hours
most items are 20% to 40% off and my gift to you, my valued customer.
*please note, these prices do not work for club orders but can be used in addition to club orders.
In case you miss this midnight deadline....the prices will only go up by .50 cents on each bundle, each day for the next 8 days until items reach their normal price but the assorted bundles will still be valuable.
You can still have them here for Christmas if you hurry. You will need to place your order through me, not on my website (unless you just want me to just send you a rebate)
Each of these would be a great Christmas gift for that crafter on your list.
So, here goes, 12 bundles to choose from (actually 14 cause I couldn't stop the deals):
12. Candlelight Bundle: the gorgeous designer paper, Candlelight Christmas (pg 4) as well as 2 yards of each of the Tulle Ribbon (pg. 4) 30% savings
11. Core-dinations Bundle: 3 colors Core Cardstock--2 sheets of each, Sanding Block, Dust Buddy and choice of one embossing folder (pg. 6-7) 33% savings
10. Scissor bundle: 2 pair of paper snips (one for paper, one for ribbon or fabric) 40% savings ***This bundle only available with purchase of two other bundles**
9. Make a Mitten Clear Stamp Set (pg.11) 33% savings
8. Mitten Builder Punch (pg. 11) 25% savings
7. Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp (pg. 15 or 161 of large catalog) 27% savings
6. Designer Bundle: Festival of Prints Designer Stack, and Cotton ribbon...thin and great for stamping on (pg 20) 20% savings
5. Shimmer Bundle: Champagne Shimmer paint pg 158, 1 Stampin' Spritzer pg 179, 1 blender pen pg. 178, Champagne glass glitter pg 158. Just add alcohol for amazing effects on your projects. 27% savings
4. Adhesive Bundle--the must haves: Mini glue dots, 2-way glue pen, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue (pg. 177) 31% savings
3. Embossing Bundle: Versamark pad, Embossing Buddy (pg 159) Early Espresso Embossing Powder ( pg 32 of holiday) 34% savings
2. Wonderfall Stamp Set Clear (33% savings)
1. Brad Assortment: Brights Brads, Mini Brads, Brights Glimmer Brads (pg. 174)30% savings
.5 Block Bundle: Block C and Block D (pg. 7 big catalog) 22% savings
Bonus Gift---I'm adding this because if you don't have this item, you are missing alot! It's our new 12X12 Cutter. Now, I can't give it to you at $12 but I will add a nice discount when you add this to at least 2 other bundles above.
Can I just tell you that tool is a must have! You will be ready to part with, put on ebay, give to a not so very good friend, all of your other cutters because you'll never want to use another!
*I can sit and watch tv while cutting and know that my cuts are straight and accurate. It has a whole 6 inches on the cutting surface before having to pull out the extension handle...I only have to use that with my 12X12 cardstock.
*This product is not available elsewhere, it was designed by Stampin' Up! exclusively for our customers.
*The scoring blade is included and you don't have to take one blade out to use the other.
*The cutting bar locks for safety and ease of carrying to your scrappin' or crafting events.
*Cutting measurements will not wear off...they are under layers of epoxy--or something to protect them from wear.
Everyone will be asking you where you found this amazing cutter and you can just tell them, "From your wonderful demonstrator"!
The normal price of $29.95 is already an amazing value for this top of the line product.
Your cost today for this amazing cutter is $20 (a huge 33.5% savings)
Rewards: If you purchase any 12 bundles, you can earn hostess benefits and get $25 worth of products FREE
Please share this with all your friends because the more orders I get, the higher commission I make and the less broke I'll be...which also means the more willing I'll be to offer something this insane again!....promise!
**please note: Normal price Shipping and tax rates apply to all above prices
Don't miss out...call or email me today and let me know what you'd like to save on!
My email: email@example.com
(if you don't receive a return email from me, don't assume that I got it)
These rock bottom prices apply til midnight tonight!....then they start to go back up...so hurry.
Here are a few tags that we are doing this month at StamptheloveShoppe…the tree one is just for this Saturday at our Stamping Day!
Here’s another one we are doing on Saturday:
Love this little canning jar. Saw a Christmas card using the idea of the jar with ornaments so I decided to try it in a tag. The ornaments are punched with the Merry minis punch pack #126882
I used the silver glimmer paper (which we sponged Soft Suede with a sponge dauber to antique a bit) and the Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper #126901
The Scallop Circle is a die…which I just realized we don’t carry anymore…oops, sorry! I’ll be changing it to the Delicate Doily Sizzlits L.
Unfortunately, this isn’t a good angle, but Tash colored Champagne Shimmer Paint #116806 onto the skates with a blender pen #102845
Gives it a gorgeous shimmery but antique look.
I think this is my favorite…Tash made it.
The tree from Christmas Lodge #123769 was stamped with our new Always Artichoke Pad…I’ve never seen such a real-looking tree stamped. Then she spritzed it with our new spritzers #126185. She added alcohol then a few drops Crumb Cake and some Soft Suede ink refills. To get the large dot effect (I had to ask her how she did this cause I kept getting real fine spritz). So, you depress the top about half, then you do your spritzing action from 1/2 way, this gives you large splatters. Try it….oh, she also spritzed it with a separate mixture of alcohol and Shimmer Paint.
Oh, the little dabs of Cherry cobbler Dazzling Details #125585 really makes this tag pop!
I learned this cool fold from my friend Sena. It’s just a half circle. I’ll try to get a video on here for you!
This tag looks great with our sweater trim ribbon…127838
Many of you have wanted to make this ornament..some of you have maybe even gotten the supplies but haven’t tried it. Stampin’ Up! just came out with the ornament kit…everything printed, die cut…all you do is assemble. Does that sound good?
The Ornamental Elegance Kit (132832) is $14.95 and includes:
If you’re local and want to pick it up, I can toss one on an order for you...only available while supplies last.
Also, don’t forget those last minute gift ideas.
The Day: Saturday, December 8th
9AM - 3 PM
Here's what I'm offering...pick and choose what you want to do:
Stack of cute Gift Tags (ready to attach)
$15 they will be chosen from the following ideas:
(or free if you pre-purchase the fancy favor die $39.95)
Cookie Exchange Recipe Album
Bring a dozen cookies in a container (email me with the recipe ahead)
You will make a Christmas Cookie Recipe Album (in page protectors) and go home with a nice assortment of cookies
(only $12 if you pre-purchase an 8X8 album $23.95 crumb cake or espresso color)
Christmas Lunch/Gift Exchange
Bring a dish for lunch, and a wrapped gift to share
We'll have lunch and then exchange our hand-made gift items by drawing numbers. Items should be around $5-$7 value. Sign your name on the gift tag or card enclosed.
To my Demonstrators….the prices above have been altered for you…refer to your email for the adjusted pricing!
Don't miss out: Respond to this email and let me know if you are joining us for the lunch and any of the other classes that you'd like to take part in. If there are items that you want to pre-purchase...let me know that, then I'll give you a total due.
Deadline for signing up for classes is: December 1st
Plus More: Door Prizes, Grab Bags, Holiday Spirit!
We’ll each make thank you cards for the troups (to send back to their families after Christmas)
With Talking Tag, you can send a gift that is uniquely you. Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts . . . anything! Personalize birthday cards, Christmas gifts or even record quick instructions for a project. Now your pictures really can say a thousand words!
How to Buy Talking Tags:
Buy 'em by the sheet! You get 10 tags for just $7.95
How to record a voice message:
You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you've completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.
To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.
Huge sale for the next week and a half. Monday, the 19th…Door Buster Specials. You’ll want to make sure you’re there…You don’t have to wait in line, get cold or even get out of your jammies!
So click here now to Shop online beginning Monday.
If link does not work, go to www.stampincindy.stampinup.net
Download the pdf of all sale items, click HERE
Celebrate with us all week! Join the amazing creativity being done with DIGITAL.
If you have not done the 30 day trial…then be sure to sign up today so you can see what a fabulous system it is. Order Here
but first, Click Here to see system requirements before downloading!
Get 50 % off all Digital Kits: Check them all out here
Check out www.mydigitalstudio.net for 3 free downloads and see all the amazing ideas from great digital scrappers.
AND HOLIDAY GIVE BACK EVENT
24 Hour Sale on Every Stamp Set! Never before heard of sale by Stampin’ Up! Get your order placed with me by Monday night at 9 PM or place on my website: www.stampincindy.stampinup.net
Also includes lots of single stamps…see my post below…lots of stamp sets have been divided up so you can just get one certain favorite stamp from that set instead of purchasing the whole set…details below (includes some never before seen images as well)
2 things happening:
1. Stampin' Up! is giving us 15% off every stamp set that is available for 24 hours only! NEW--single stamps available--click here for more details on that.
2. My business is giving back an additional 15% to needy families...here's the deal
DEAR TO MY HEART...
....is bringing a little happiness and relief to someone that we personally know. In these difficult times, there is such a demand for all of us to help with so many worthy causes. It always means more to us, to help when we personally know someone who has been impacted by health, financial or catastrophic difficulties. I'm sure you can think of some dear folks who could really use a pick-me-up during this upcoming holiday season! Maybe just a little sign that God is still near and still cares about them. So, who do you know that we could help?
Here are the details...
1. Think of a family in your church, community, or group, who has experienced a reverse of some type this year, that could use some extra help and ray of hope this Christmas.
2. Collect Stampin' Up! orders totalling over $100 (don't forget to subtract 15% from all stamp sets)
3. Submit your orders to me by no later than 9 PM Monday night...that's October 29th! Along with the name and a little about the circumstances of your deserving family. 1 entry for your family for every $100 in orders (ex....have an order of $300?...you get 3 entries)
4. All family names will be entered into a drawing...and proceeds of all sales thru Monday will be given to deserving families in the form of grocery gift cards, cash, and gifts.
5. For every $500 in orders submitted, one more family's name will be drawn to receive $100 or more worth of gifts...no limit to how many names are drawn.
MY GOAL is to reach at least 4 deserving families during this event!
6. Will you dig deep into your heart and Pray about someone that God might be wanting to bless through you.... that you can nominate...email me back to let me know that you've thought of someone...and want to be a catalyst in their lives...to bring some sunshine during dark days.
7. Then, make a few calls to friends, asking for their help...do they need any supplies? Do they know that STAMPS are on sale?
8. If you want to help, but don't have someone to nominate, please know that any orders that are not attached to a nominee will go toward my personal nominees...I have 2 that I would like to submit.
9. GIVE BACK EVENT: During my Open Stamping Night on Monday, we'll have a one hour drop in...see some Holiday ideas, make a fun project, and order stamps...Let's see how many stamp sets we can sell in 1 hour. So, join us from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM on Monday....or does morning work better for you...I'll have an additional drop in from 10:30 to 11:30 Monday morning.
Even if you can't come....just call in your order or you are welcome to place your order on my website: www.stampincindy.stampinup.net
I'll arrange with you to pick up your orders in 2 weeks or have them shipped directly to you...minimum shipping is $6.95.
Can you help me reach 4 families in one day!
If you have any questions...call me asap....and at any time...717-968-7850
DON'T FORGET, this event is only 24 hours...there are no exceptions with Stampin' Up! about this special.
Have you ever said, “I just want this one stamp”. Well Stampin’ Up! has listened. They are doing a pilot program til January and have split up several stamp sets, even added a few new images, so that you can get just the one that you want.
There are 5 different fliers listing individual numbers and prices, I’m only showing you the images, but please click on the picture to get the details.
Please note, these won't be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
Needed a new idea for a workshop card so I started searching.
I found this great new fold and had to try it! What do you think?
So the idea is from Kelly Gettelfinger and she posted a video here. Check it out.
And the great news is…it’s so simple.
Directions: 1. Start with a 4 1/4” X 11” piece of Vanilla Cardstock.
2. Score on the diagonal down the length. 3. Fold, then score from fold line, down the center to create the front and inside of the card. 4. Cut designer paper 4’ X 4 1/2” and cut on diagonal for the front and inside. Then just decorate as you like. I used Wonderful and the fantastic Autumn Accents Die…also the Crumb tulle and the Regals Buttons.
Oh, the best thing is that it fits in our regular envelopes! Go try it and let me know how you did.
I apologize for not posting anything in awhile…doesn’t mean I haven’t been creating…have lots of things to share. If you’ve never blogged you might not understand but just to be transparent, it’s hard to know what to say when you’re emotionally taxed. The Lord has been revealing some things to me through some friends from church and they are hard things, things that cause you to have to dig deeper and allow the Holy Spirit to help, things you have to be humbled to accept (if you are me, that is)! God is still working on me, guess that’s all I can say for now.
On to the fun stuff…here’s the page we did this month in Scrap Class! I think it turned out very cute—used the layout on the left page that my SIL, Shendelle did in class..looked so much better than my original. I got the little scare crow idea from Rae Harper, here. Love it!
Here’s a close-up of the little guy! His face and his hat are done with the top note die.
The designer paper is from the Orchard Harvest DSP #126895
I did add the leaf arrangement under the scare crow after the class….just thought he’d look cute with that as his bowtie.
Lots of Big Shot Products here:
The Tasteful Trim Die that I use all the time for scrapbooking,
The new Alphabet Die, that I got for 1/2 price by hosting a party,
The Autumn Accents (leaf) die from the Holiday Catalog #127812
I also used the Bird Builder Punch, the Small oval punch and the 1/2” circle punch
Sponge, sponge daubers, Scalloped Tulle Ribbon-Crumb Cake and a one leaf cut out of the Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885, from the Holiday catalog.
My basic colors are: Cajun Craze and Island Indigo
I will definitely have some ‘grandson in the leaves’ pictures for this layout.
If you’d like to recreate this page, you can order your supplies here 24/7: www.stampincindy.stampinup.net
Some of my favorite swaps!
These cares were done by Janet Wakeland, Desiree Spenst and Daleen Pinder. I chose to do these for our monthly classes for October.
Don’t miss class and these fun cards! Options:
Monday, October 8th
Chambersburg (First Baptist Church, Coldbrook Ave.) 6:30 PM
Tuesday, October 9th My stamp room, Littlestown, PA 10 AM and 7PM
Thursday, October 11th Taylorsville at Freedom Church (formerly South Carroll Full Gospel) 6:30 PM
Monday, October 15th Olney, MD 7 PM
Tuesday, October 16th Frederick, MD 7 PM
Also, don’t miss Open Stamping Night on Monday, October 29th from 6-11 PM
|Great ideas and great projects at Susan's House|
|More adorable ideas from Susan's house|
|Stampin' Up! Bussed us to the outdoor theatre, Tuacahn, where we saw the play, Hairspray|
|this is the gorgeous view surrounding the Tuacahn|
|The stage set into the mountains|
|The cast of Hairspray|