Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Under The Stars Retires soon

IMG_9099

This is a card I did for my demo of the Simply Scored tool, on Saturday.

I love this stamp set: Under the Stars and it is going out very soon so I wanted to play with it.  This card went with my daughter to a friend’s 16th BDay party.  She needed a guy card and I told her I had just the card for her.  She slipped a gift card into the front pocket and off she went.

Here’s the pattern:

Triple Pocket Card  Follow these steps exactly as shown:

1. Cut DSP to 8 ½ X 11

2. Put on Simply Scored and score on short side at 4 ¼”

3. Turn and score at 5 ½” on long side

4. Turn again with short side to the top...Place on Diagonal plate

and Score 5 ¼”

5. Rotate CS 180 degrees and score at 4 ¼”

6. Flip (right to left) and score at 4 ¾”

7. Rotate paper right 180 degrees….

8. Cut on left center score line at 5 ½” just to center then lay down with the cut on the left.

9. Fold up bottom right corner diagonal line.

10. Fold under bottom left, then fold left side over to right side

11. Fold up top left corner diagonal line, then fold across to right

12. Now fold up the bottom to finish your 3 pockets—embellish

I used staples to quickly hold together but in the one below, I used a brad…..

IMG_9103

then embellished with some punched borders, 2 tags die-tags with matching ribbon.

No comments: