Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June Class Projects

IMG_0248

This card  is  done with Betsy’s Blossoms.  We did this card at my upline’s meeting and I just added a few twists like some of our new ribbon and a few pearls, plus some sponging around the edges.  Check out the piercing around the  bird.  This is done with some of our new tools: piercing mat, new pokey tool and the essentials paper piercing pack (pg. 181).   This new system makes it quick, easy and perfect!

IMG_0246 Here I did it on the outside.  I meant to do it both on and around the bird but it’s so easy to forget one of them.

 

 

 

 

IMG_0249

Another card from my upline’s meeting.  This card done with the Make a Cake Stamp Set (that can be your’s for free when you sign up as a demonstrator this month). Check out the new ribbon and the zig-zaggy folder!  So much fun.

 

 

IMG_0250

I got the idea for this card from a swap that Sue Drummer did.  I was amazed at this fun technique and how easy she made it look.  The squares are just punched with the 1 1/4” square punch.  They are just glued down in the corners created by overlapping 2 squares (about 3 inches).  Come to class and check it out! The colors are Crumb Cake, Vanilla and Cajun Craze.

And then there’s the scrapbook page that the scrapbookers did this month:

IMG_0259

No comments: