Sunday, July 8, 2012

Serene Silhouettes--my Favorite Stamp Set

IMG_0364
Here are 3 case’d cards …
My June’s stamps in the mail club have or are receiving these cards along with their Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set.  I think this is one of my favorite stamp sets in the new catalog. 
If you missed out on Stamps in the Mail last month, you can still get in for July! 
This card uses the new Delicate Doilies Sizzlets  #126999









IMG_0366
IMG_0365 
The above 2 cards are cut with the new ApothecaryAccents Framelits #127003
Next month’s stamp set is: Bug me (plus 1/2 pack of clear mini buttons and assortment of new in-color ribbon)  pg. 66
Members get to change up their choice if they are not in love with that months selection.  Cards will still be made with the set of the month.
 Okay, now I want to know which stamp set is your favorite!  click on comments and let me know

No comments: