Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thumping Fun

I was using this technique to make little thank-yous for my Stamps in the Mail club.  As I stamped I thought that I should remind you about this fun and easy technique.

IMG_0834

Start with an image with more solid lines as well as a light ink pad and several darker markers.  I used Certainly Celery Pad, and Gumball Green, Soft Suede and Midnight Muse Markers.

 

 

IMG_0835

Ink the full stamp with the pad then starting with the lightest marker (brush tip), hold the barrel between thumb and forefinger and let the marker thump up and down as if it’s rubber, all over the stamp.

Repeat with the other 2 markers.

 

IMG_0838

Then huff on the stamp and place it down on the smooth surface of our Whisper White or Vanilla and hold a few seconds.

 

 

 

 

IMG_0839 Now, go try it!  It’s really effective.

 

 

 IMG_0844

No comments: