Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Inspiration

IMG_0898

Here are a few tags that we are doing this month at StamptheloveShoppe…the tree one is just for this Saturday at our Stamping Day!

Here’s another one we are doing on Saturday:

IMG_0916

  Love this little canning jar.  Saw a Christmas card using the idea of the jar with ornaments so I decided to try it in a tag.  The ornaments are punched with the Merry minis punch pack #126882

I used the silver glimmer paper (which we sponged Soft Suede with a sponge dauber to antique a bit) and the Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper #126901

The Scallop Circle is a die…which I just realized we don’t carry anymore…oops, sorry!  I’ll be changing it to the Delicate Doily Sizzlits L.

 

IMG_0894

Unfortunately, this isn’t a good angle, but Tash colored Champagne Shimmer Paint #116806 onto the skates with a blender pen #102845

Gives it a gorgeous shimmery but antique look.

 

 

GREAT TIP!

 

 

 

 

IMG_0899

I think this is my favorite…Tash made it.

The tree from Christmas Lodge #123769 was stamped with our new Always Artichoke Pad…I’ve never seen such a real-looking tree stamped.  Then she spritzed it with our new spritzers #126185. She added alcohol then a few drops Crumb Cake and some Soft Suede ink refills.  To get the large dot effect (I had to ask her how she did this cause I kept getting real fine spritz).  So, you depress the top about half, then you do your spritzing action from 1/2 way, this gives you large splatters.  Try it….oh, she also spritzed it with a separate mixture of alcohol and Shimmer Paint.

Oh, the little dabs of Cherry cobbler Dazzling Details #125585 really makes this tag pop! 

 

 

 

IMG_0893

I learned this cool fold from my friend Sena.  It’s just a half circle.  I’ll try to get a video on here for you!

This tag looks great with our sweater trim ribbon…127838

No comments: