This is another card from our Stamp Camp on Saturday. I CAS’d this idea from somewhere….that doily just seems to make everything beautiful. I added one of our Designer Build a Brads for the extra ‘ahhh’! The stamp set is the SAB set, Bloomin’ Marvelous #129654. So, you want to know how to do this:
1. Fold Island Indigo card and emboss the front only with the Lacy Brocade Folder #127819
2. Cut Crumb Cake 3 3/4 X 5 and punch Scallop Trim Corner #118870 in upper right corner
3. Stamp Hello Doily with Whisper White ink….allow to dry
4. Tie Sycamore Street Ribbon (FREE with SAB purchase of $50) around the lower part
5. Using Pokey Tool #126189 and mat #126199, poke a hole thru ribbon and crumb cake together and without moving card, push the Build a Brad #129329 thru the hole
6. Emboss a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the oval from the Designer Frames Folders #123130. Cut around the outside of the oval TIP: leave just a hair of space outside of the embossed ‘pearls’ which will hopefully prevent you from cutting too close.
7. Stamp images in Island Indigo and Old Olive
8. Stamp butterfly (from Itty Bitties #128939 in Spring Catalog) in Island Indigo and stamp on white. Then punch out the circle with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack #118309. Adhere to the brad with a glue dot, then apply the clear dome shaped cover to complete.
You could add a greeting at the top right if you like or put your greeting inside.
Happy Crafting. If you need supplies, please click here or contact me.