Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Join My Virtual Retirement/While I'm Away Party



Stampin' Up! has just released their retiring list from the 2012-2013 catalog.
What's exciting is that some of our favorite products are available at a 60% discount!
Retiring accessories are only available while supplies last and we know from experience that they can go really fast.
I pray you are not one that I have to say,"I'm sorry, it's sold out"  Oh, how I hate to say that.


Get your deals now during my Virtual Retirement/While I'm Away Party.....

Go to CINDY'S STAMP STORE
Be sure to use this special code #ZE3J7YHF during checkout.

When you place your order by April 30th, you are quaranteed 4 things:
1. your order will ship directly to your house
2. you will receive an envelope of fun, hand-stamped items from me
3. you will be entered into a drawing for FREE Stampin' Up! product

3A...when you purchase 6 stamp sets, you will recieve an assortment of NEW accessories to try out.

4. when you spend $100, you will get to choose from one of these FREE hand-made fabric keepers to keep your piercing mat, pokey tool and piercing patterns all in one place and cute or a pack of NEW Designer Paper! (if your order is over $150, do not use the special code, rather choose your own FREE products and you'll still receive#2 and #4)
 
fabrics may vary


Retiring Stamp Set List

Retiring Accessory List


So, get to shopping while you have the highest chance of getting what you like and definitely by April 30th to get the above perks!

Go to CINDY'S STAMP STORE Now 

 





No comments: