Sunday, May 12, 2013

Photo organizers continued.

 
 Here are 2 of the other photo organizers I made. I got this idea from a brilliant swap I got in Fiji made by Jan House!  Thank you Jan.
I used the clear stamp cases #119105. NOTE: I sewed everything together because I didn't want to risk getting glue on the photos (these pockets were to hold 8 each of 6 different poses)

View: the inside without pictures (above right) and then finished with pics and ribbons...right.
I used Baja Breeze and green polka dot dsp from the Sunshine and Sprinkles  #126922

Directions:
1. Inside Vanilla piece 7"X10 1/2", scored at 5 and 5 1/2"
2. 6 pieces of Baja Breeze cut 5 1/2"X4 1/4". Score at one end ot 1/4". Opposite end is cut with a framelit and embossed with a design
3. Pockets are cut from dsp, 3 1/4"X2 1/4". They are sewn on 3 sides on each piece of Baja
4. Sew each of the Baja pieces on from the bottom one to the top one (sew on the 1/4" score line)
5. Adhere to the inside with one piece of sticky strip on left side only

 Here's a close up of the front...wanted to give you a sneak peek at our new candy dot brads...actually I didn't use the brad part, just the pre-glued candy dots...easy peasy!
AND, the saying at the bottom has 2 of our brand new designer buttons.
NOW, going Bye, Bye: the little boy pulling the wagon...Little Friends #122667 will be going away by next month




No comments: