If you've become a part of the rage of Starburst, I think you'll enjoy this idea in a larger card. I designed this for our September Stamp Fest as a Fall Card.
Products used for card:
Autumn Accents Die #127812
Hello Doily #122847
Whisper White Ink
Wood Grain Embossing Folder
Early Espresso Ink
Sweater Weather DSP
Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze Papers, Crumb Cake, and Pool Party Cardstock
Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402
Crisp Cantaloupe Ribbon
I CASE'd this idea as a Fall option for the card on page 110 of the catalog.
Here's that card. Just changed up a few things and Badabing!
Once again, a closer view of my design and some tips on doing it.
- I cut the starburst pieces 2 3/4X4" and then cut them in half at a diagonal.
- Cut a piece of Vanilla the size you want your finished Starburst to be
- Choose a center point..for this card, I made it low center and all the points meet at that point, no overlapping!
- Once they are all glued down, you just trim the edge of that original vanilla piece and 'Wa La" You have this beautiful piece. You can't do it wrong, in fact almost every one that I do looks different!
If you like, please post a note below to get me to post more stuff!
Envelope Punch Board.
I needed a different size envelope for this card that is 4 x 8 1/2 so I used my new envelope maker!
Everyone can be a genius! with this new punch board. So quick and easy to make any size envelope and their is no math, no thinking just follow simple measurements.
Watch this short video (under 4 minutes) to see just how easy and all-inclusive it really is!
Item # 133774 Price $19.95
I had to play as soon as I got mine. Here's an envelope I made for a 4X8 1/2 inch card.
It takes seconds to make!
I recommend the 'green glue'....our Tombow Multipurpose glue. It's fast and sticks great.
Want to see more about the Envelope Punch Board?
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use; All you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score and go crazy (in a good way).
- It's small and lightweight; this makes it easy to take with you. It's small and light enough to use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year's annual catalog, so it's here to stay
Envelope Punch Board
Item # 133774 Price $19.95