Thursday, February 13, 2014

February Stamp Class Project--Gift Card Flip Out

In case you missed class or you forgot how to do this, I did this little video so you could try this fun project.
I hope you like it...sorry it's a little sideways but I think you can get the idea.  Realized after I spent 2 hours trying to edit this and had it uploaded to YouTube, that I could have flipped it.

Here are some close-ups of the project..
The colors that I used are:
- Crisp Cantaloupe
- Bermuda Bay
- Coastal Cabana


If you need any products in order to make this or other craft projects, I hope you'll stop by my 
Stamp Store today and take advantage of
Sale-A-Bration (a FREE item with every $50 purchase)!


Okay, back in from shoveling snow...what a beautiful day.....






Plus, this month, when you place an order online, you'll receive one of these 'yummy' projects along with the directions to make it....



Be sure to check out this weeks great deals as well...listed in the product area of my store

No comments: