Friday, February 14, 2014

FREE Markers with New My Paper Pumpkin Subscription Extended

I'm really happy about this because I probably didn't let everyone know about this last month...it went so fast.
Stampin' Up! had so much success with this campaign that they decided to extend it thru Sale-A-Bration.



If you haven't tried our monthly subscription yet, I encourage you to just give it a try.  You can stop or hold the subscription any time you want.
Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up....please be sure to put in my name and info as your demonstrator.
Cindy Fodor, Littlestown, PA is all you need.

WHY?
-For only $19.95, you'll get fun projects each month in the mail, including stamps and ink that are re-usable
-Get a free pack of In-color markers
-Have access to my magical blog once you join...here are a few projects I made with the starter kit package:


So, don't delay and miss out on this great opportunity...
Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up.

No comments: