Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Or should I say, Happy Snow Days to my East Coast friends!  I hope you're all safe and sound.  I enjoyed getting out and shoveling snow with my family yesterday...I also enjoyed getting back inside by the wood stove!
I thought I'd make you all a Valentine because I (heart) you!

I got this idea from Connie's meeting...I know we all
have our favorite demonstrators to copy.
My new neighbor and I met for the first time and
made Valentine cards for our sweethearts!

This card uses the Banner Blast Stamps and punch from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  Aren't they fun?

Also, the See ya Later stamp from SAB.

Don't you love the heart...cut out?

That was done so easily with our heart framelits! Then we embossed the Strawberry Slush card with the dots folder from SAB.
I think what makes the card is the tiny bit of bling...a little glimmer paper and a rhinestone.








Here's my Valentine Scrapbook page...project for class this month..
That's my honey and I on our Stampin' Up! cruise...I think it's the only time we get pictures taken of 'us'.

I used the Hexagon Hive Thinlets Die  #132965 $24.95
But I want you so see the flowers...is this teeny flower punch just adorable or what?
 Once again, some glimmer paper and rhinestones to add that touch of bling!










             Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: