Friday, February 6, 2015

Balloon Bash by Stampin' Up!


So, Linda and I played with birthday stuff on Wednesday.  I just love these 2 stamp sets: Balloon Bash and Celebrate Today....both in the balloon theme.  
So I thought I'd share our versions of some ideas we saw!

The balloon dies were used here to cut out the top of the hot air balloon

 this card was for my stamp class at our homeschool Co-op.  Needed to keep it simple...each girl picked her favorite color of DSP, then we stamped everything in black and added gold for accents!  Fun!


And then, our Big Day Sale a Bration set fits in perfectly with our birthday theme that we were working on.  One of the things you can get FREE by ordering $50 from now til end of March.  
You can't see it in my picture but the balloons have some gold shiny ones mixed in that really makes this card pop...bummer that it didn't show on my pic

Anyone wanna do a birthday party class?

Click Here to view lots of other cute ideas done with the Big Day Sale a Bration set


No comments: