Friday, May 22, 2015

Get Your New Catalog--here's how

There are 3 ways that you can get a copy of the new catalog.
1. It's free for my customers.
  • You will automatically get one at class if you currently are a customer that attends my classes or if you are coming to my Customer Appreciation event this weekend.
  • If you're an online purchaser and live more than an hour from me, I'll put it in the mail to you. Email Me and let me know for sure if you want one!
  • If you don't come to class often but live near me, please Email Me and we'll meet up to get you your copy
2. Not a customer yet?  Place a minimum $50 order Here right now, and I'll send your copy absolutely free
3. Future customer?  Plan to purchase from me in the future, pay $5.75 for priority shipping (get the catalog for free) and I'll mail your catalog.  Email me and leave your postal address and I will send you a paypal invoice.

No comments: