Friday, January 22, 2016

Botanical Garden Amazement!

So, today we come to my favorite product. Maybe I love it because it's the first thing I got my hands on since I got to talk about this product suite at On Stage. Or maybe I love it because of this very card that we (Linda and I) copied from Karen Barber. She is a talented artist! You go ahead and try to resist this 'yet another flower set' after you see this card!



My son's engagement pictures in Project Life

                                   One of our kraft bags I designed with this suite of products

Debbie Paisie designed this adorable curvy keepsakes box...the flower is a window into the box
                                            I used the Baker's Box thinlets to make this box

You can view the post with this card...all but the large flower cut with this suite's dies


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: