Saturday, January 30, 2016

Botanicals 4 You --a FREE Sale A Bration Stamp

This set is different than what we've had recently.   The large words make a fun focal point on this card and the beautiful balloons just become the accent.

Here you can see that I used Real Red Foil paper and Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper for the Balloons
The balloons are from the punch Balloon Bouquet from the Balloon Celebration Bundle. 
Wow, I hope you enjoy this stunning card that also incorporates the Botanical Blooms bundle of dies.
Colors: Pool Party, Hello Honey and Botanical DSP
And last, but certainly not least, this one is done on watercolor paper, words embossed in gold then 
the waterbrush look done with aquapainter and watermelon wonder, calypso coral and then blushing bride with So Saffron Cardstock...accent with petite petal punch and our metal rimmed pearls

I hope you've enjoyed this 2 week marathon...I've loved it but am exhausted so I will be breaking for 2 days but be sure to come back next week cause I'm gonna post a video tutorial for you!
Please let me know if below if you've enjoyed this tour of new products and 

even better, place an order for these fun things HERE


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: