Saturday, May 27, 2017

Count Down to new Catalog-Day 5


Today I want to share one of the stamp bundles that first caught my eye!  I am in love with punches and we have needed a great flower punch....happy to say it is here...Well, let me just say it was here. Blame it on the demonstrators, we have bought more punches in one month than normally sells in a punches lifetime!  So, see it here, then wait til the end of June to order your bundle!
Oh, the joys of prediction.

Daisy Delight, Set of 16
Daisy punch,
Bundle: #145361 $31.50

Of course, you will probably noted the center of the daisy..our new Faceted Gems..in clear and gold.  Perfect sizes for large flowers!  Each pack has 72 gems, for $5


 Oh, and let me not forget the Daisy Designer Paper
shown on the last 2 cards...it's gorgeous! 12X12  #144137  $11

I have a special trick to tell you about the Daffodil delight ribbon you see on this card.
It's our new Double-stitched ribbon....but I noticed that you could pull on the stitching and I did so and actually gathered my ribbon so now it's "pleated ribbon" for no extra cost!  Love when things work out like that!

*Ask me about my product shares to get all the new ribbons and/or all the new designer paper in sample form so you can try it out!

You'll notice another new product on this card...it's our Happy Birthday thinlet.  In this case I cut a white and a navy...added a little daffodil delight markering on the edges of the white piece and then just offset it a little.
#143700  $20
I have a free catalog for all my customers. You can pick it up at my house or at a class.  If you need a catalog sent to you, I will be happy to do so.  It costs me over $7 to send it.  I will include a coupon for $7 off your first order to reimburse you for your cost.
Just let me know, I'll send you a paypal invoice and then when it's received, I'll pop it in the mail, priority.

Come back Monday for another sneak peek on Day 4 of the count down.

No comments: