Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Year, New Occasions, New Reasons to SaleABrate


It all begins today! Earn FREE products for 3 months. I suggest you don't wait because you will probably want to earn all 3 months..there are so many fabulous products. From nature/outdoors, to whimsical and cute...see a few ideas below.
-You can email or call me with an order
-You can book a private party with a few friends and everyone gets free stuff
-You can do a book party and share the specials with friends
-You can see the new stuff and order here 24/7:
-Be sure to visit my blog and print our your Frequent Shopper Heart tracking form to earn more free: Again, please let me know if you did not get your catalogs yet. I have more coming and will re-mail as soon as they get here.
If you got your catalogs, can you help me out here by posting your favorite item/set that you hope will be your first purchase?

 Done with our spectrum pad that I inked for Sylvia with Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
 done by Lynne Peters
done by Ellen Adams

No comments: