Friday, September 20, 2019

Christmas Card Making, Your way or my way

I have  2  no 3 ways to help you get started early with your Christmas card planning.
1. Drop In for one-on-one help to design your personal card.
I'm opening my stamp room for a full 8 hours for you to bring your stamps, or ideas or no ideas and I will help you to design and prepare for your Christmas card mailings!
Date: Thursday, October 10th 1 pm to 9 pm
RSVP for a time slot so I can give you my full attention

2. Plan your own date at your house with your friends to make some Christmas cards ...we can discus details

3. Attend One of my 2 dates/locations for my Christmas Card Stamp a Stacks
Make 16 beautiful cards with envelopes (4 each of 4 designs...you choose)
Cost $35  also includes a $20 rebate off a minimum $50 order that day which means you only pay $15 for all those cards!
Pick from 2 sets I (more traditional) or II (more whimsical) and better yet...if you like, you can swap out one of the designs for one of 4
Here's what you need to do now: 
A. Pick your date/location
Saturday, October 5th 9-12 Noon, my stamp room
Friday, November 1st 1-5 PM, Rhodes Grove Conference Center

B. RSVP to me with your choice of I or II and a swap out, if you choose
must rsvp by Tuesday, October 1st, by email.  I've got lots of cuttin' to do!
Then you can finish registering by sending your $35 to me by check 730 Sells Station Rd Littlestown, PA 17340  or paypal friends and family (cindyfodorstamps@gmail.com)
                                                                               I

II

ABC pick anyone to swap out for one number in your choice above

So, lets get together!

No comments: