Standing Photo Tin
Wish list/Supply List:
Silver Skinny tins on the clearance rack of my website $ .99 each
Thoroughly Modern DSP
4 ¾” X 5 3/8”
Cardstock: Kraft brown (4 X 4 1/2), Soft Suede (1 X 2), Whisper White (4 1/4 X 5 1/2)
Great Friend Stamp Set
Regal Rose, Soft Suede, and Bermuda Bay ink pads
Linen Thread, Regal Rose Ribbon, Large Oval and Scalloped oval punches
1. Cut 3 pieces of the DSP. Trace the tin onto the paper and cut, rounding the edges.
2. Stamp 3 butterflies with Regal Rose, Stamp 2 frames with soft suede and cut out.
3. Stamp ‘for you’ in Regal Rose and punch with a large oval punch. Punch a scalloped oval out of Soft Suede piece.
4. Tie a piece of linen thread around the center of each of the butterflies.
5. Glue Designer paper down to the tin using glue sticks—glue back of paper and tin, then stick together.
6. Arrange other pieces as shown using snail adhesive.