Wish List/Supply List
111760 A Cardinal Christmas Stamp Set
105541 Stampin’ Write Markers
104315 Basic Brown Classic Stampin’ Pad
115618 Old Olive 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Heat Tool, Wax Paper, Tissue Paper
1. Stamp your images onto tissue paper shinny side up using Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad.
2. Color in stamped images using Stampin’ Write Markers.
3. Cut image out as close to the edges as you can.
4. Cut a piece of wax paper so that it covers your image and goes all the way around it the candle with enough room to grip it tight using the two ends.
5. Take your stamped image and place it on the candle where you want it. (You can use our Anywhere glue stick to hold it in place if you would like.) Then place wax paper on top of image. Make sure to hold the wax paper against the candle tight by gripping excess in the back.
6. Wave your preheated embossing tool quickly over the area where the image is. Be sure to keep the wax paper tight. (Keeping it smooth and tight is very important.)
You will begin to see a color change under the wax paper in a few seconds. When the candle heats up the wax paper will melt and press the image into the softened wax of the candle.
7. Slowly peel back wax paper from the candle. If tissue paper edge has not disappeared reheat area lightly again using step #6.
8. Tie 22” of Old Olive 1 1/4” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon around base of candle and your finished!
You can do more than one image on the candle; just remember to use a different area of the wax paper each time so your candle keeps its shine. Remember each brand of candle is different so you will have to adjust the time you use your heat tool.