Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank you for MS fundraiser

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have participated either in the stamping event or by donating!  We have raised over $400 with this event (that’s just the stamping part!).

I feel it’s been a terrific success and I just can’t thank you all enough.  Well, I thought I’d post some more fun ideas, how’s that sound?

These cards were done by Connie Heisey at her meeting on Thursday night.

IMG_5670

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think this card  is just beautiful. 

Tips: The green leaves are stamped on Whisper ‘White, then the pink flowers are embossed on a piece of vellum and layered over top.  Isn’t it a stunning look?  That’s the new melon mambo embossing powder.

Here’s one using the hello again stamp…

IMG_5669

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Great way to use the Hello stamp from the mini catalog in a way that doesn’t have to say ‘hello’. 

Tips: this card uses the itty bitty punch set, Here’s one using the “hello”….

IMG_5671

No comments: