Friday, January 4, 2013

Sale A Bration Count Down-Day 18

IMG_1090

In case you are new to our Annual Sale-A-Bration Event, let me just say that this is the best time ever to purchase and to have a party! 

For every $50 you purchase from Jan. 22nd thru March 22nd, you will get to pick a FREE stamp set or other item from the SAB flier.  I will be posting an idea every day so that by the time SAB gets here, you’ll have ideas of every item in the SAB flier.   As a hostess, you have the opportunity to earn the SAB bundle.  And New Demonstrators have the chance to really get a booming start during SAB.

I made this card last night at my upline, Connie’s meeting.

I liked this set from the first but I love this card. 

Here are what the other images in this set look like….

Feeling SentinmentalSAB stamp set: Feeling Sentimental  FREE with $50 purchase

clear: #129630

Colors: Pool Party and Soft Suede along with Very Vanilla

In addition, we used:

Bird Builder Punch #117191  $16.95

Sizzix Floral Fusion Die  #115969  $5.50

En Francais Stamp #109521 $17.95

No comments: