Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Count Down Day 3 Crafting Forever

We got this set for FREE at OnStage. Crafting Forever!
 I made some award cards with them for my meeting this Saturday.
 I got these ideas from some other demos and changed some up a bit...just wanted to mention the ribbon on the top of the above card.
It's white with blue edges and I didn't want the white so I took a crumb cake marker and just colored the white so that it wasn't blaring.  Still have the blue edges that I needed to bring out the blue that I used on the thread.  Be sure to read the saying.  If you have a crafty heart, i'm sure you can relate:

Crafting Forever, housework, whenever.

The ribbon on this card is our new in color ribbon...it's thin and easy to work with...so beautiful.
This is my favorite stamp in the set!  This is Lemon-lime twist

Don't forget...you can get ribbon shares...that's all the new ribbons for a very good price...visit my Product Share page for details.
\
#143958  $20

You can order on June 1st!  Yeah, it's closer!

No comments: