Friday, May 7, 2010

Paper Crisis

Houston, we have a problem!  I know that I promised you that we’d have all the retiring cardstock available til the end of May!  Well, that was before Stampin’ Up! realized that there might be a crisis.  There has been a huge demand for some of the colors and unfortunately their paper mills/suppliers are busy creating all the new colors and may not be able to supply both.  So, I’m just telling you that if you are wanting to get some of your favorite colors that are going out, you’ll want to do that sooner rather than later!  As the Cardstock becomes unavailable, they will fill the orders with textured Cardstock until it’s gone.

I’m going to extend my special  for the next week:

Place a $50 online and choose 2 FREE packs of 8 1/2 X 11 cardstock for free (email me right away with those colors so I can get them ordered for you).  If you place a $70 order, you may choose 2 packs of 12 X12.

Your order can consist of anything, including the May special and the Clearance Rack items mentioned below.

Also, don’t forget to make sure you have ink refills for all your pads!

Retiring ColorsIf you need to review again the colors that are going out, click here.

No comments: