We used this set last month in class so I thought you’d enjoy another idea with it.
Dreams page (8-1/2" x 8-1/2")
- Dreams Du Jour Stamp Set
- Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock 12 X 12 Textured
- 8.5 x 8.5" Old Olive, 5.25 x 2.5" RH Red
- Designer Series Paper Neutrals
- Stampin Write Marker Chocolate Chip
- Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
- Classic Stampin Pad Old Olive
- Classic Stampin Pad Riding Hood Red
- Blender Pens
- Pokie Tool and Mat Pack
- Brads Silver
- Punch Corner 3/16 Inch
- Ribbon Grosgrain Chocolate Chip 5/8 Inch
1. Adhere Designer Series paper (3-1/2" x 2-1/2") to Old Olive textured page.
2. Stamp “We grow great by dreams” image in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White card stock (2-1/8" x 2-1/8"). Round corners of card stock using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch. Watercolor image with Riding Hood Red and Old Olive ink using blender pens. Attach Silver brad through center of large flower. Adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. Stamp butterfly image repeatedly in Old Olive ink on right side of page.
4. Adhere photo to page. Pierce row of holes around photo using paper-piercing tool.
5. Stamp butterfly image repeatedly in Riding Hood Red ink on right side of Riding Hood Red textured card stock (5-1/4" x 2-1/2"). Journal with Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker on card stock. Tie Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon around front of card stock. Adhere card stock to page.