Friday, September 3, 2010

September New Demo Special

Greenhouse_Gala(1)

When you sign up to become a demonstrator this month,  you will get this wonderful tote for free! It runs until October 18, or while supplies last...whichever comes first!

I got to purchase mine at convention for $39.95! but you can earn it FREE.

It's wider than most totes. It's wide enough to hold my 12” personal cutter.  Of course, there's a lot of room for other things. I use mine to carry all of the supplies for the projects I make at my workshops. It has made my packing up so much easier. It keeps me so organized!

There are 2 great starter kits to choose from when you sign-up...Standard Starter Kit and the Digital + Starter Kit. What's even better, the starter kits are now at a new lower price than before! To see everything that comes in the starter kits, CLICK HERE.

If you have any questions about becoming a demonstrator, please CONTACT ME. Remember, you need to sign-up before these totes are all gone. The fastest way to sign-up is to sign-up online today! All you need to do is CLICK HERE, and then click "Join Now." You'll also need my password, and it's “stampnut”

No comments: