Yes, we do have some great new colored embossing powders—they are very shimmery!
But the real good news for those of you who follow the Tyler Saga. He had his follow-up MRI done over 2 weeks ago and after about 16 days of hounding the doctors, I finally got a call yesterday with the report!
So, he thinks it’s good—the old lesions were smaller and not ‘active’. There was one new spot but they didn’t seem concerned about it. He was very happy to not see Tyler til his scheduled visit which isn’t til like August or September. We are praising the Lord for his healing power! We are also, so thankful to our church friends, Dee and Jim, who have bought a dietary supplement (costly) for Tyler for 6 months and I think it’s really working! It’s called Ambrotose by the company Mannatech. I was excited about the stuff before, but now that we’ve seen results, I’m even more excited about what it does for Autoimmune diseases!
Thank you for caring and praying for this little issue in our lives. Now, we can thank the Lord together!
I hope you enjoyed this card! Here’s how I did it:
1. I used my embossing buddy over the card
2. stamped surfboards with Versamark
3. Poured the melon mambo powder over the bottom of the design, dump and tap,
4. Poured the tang. tango powder over the middle 1/3, dumped, tapped
5. Pour the Wild Wasabi powder over the top (doesn’t matter if you get it on the pink or orange cause it won’t stick cause those areas are already covered). Then just heat and enjoy the shine!
If you love this as much as I do, you might want to get some of your own. Click here to place order 24/7
Powder: #123106 tang. tango $4.75
#123224 wild wasabi $4.75
#123223 melon mambo $4.75
#123037 Summer Splash Stamp Set $16.95 clear