Friday, October 14, 2011

Simply Scored FREE Class or FREE ebook

I thought I’d use this card to entice you to purchase our new Simply Scored and in doing so, attend my FREE class where I’ll give you instructions to score and cut several different types of folded cards.  Check details below to see how you can get this free class.

IMG_8137

The stamp set is Zoo Review clear #122199

I also used the Well Worn Designer Series Paper  #122359 as well as the Happiest Birthday Hostess Stamp set—love it! 

 

 

 

 

IMG_8139

So, I got playing with this stamp set and I couldn’t stop!  What fun!

I used our 3”circle Big Shot Die #122125and cut this circle of fabric from our Timeless Portrait Fabric #122337.  The colors are Basic Black, Whisper White, and Lucky Limeade.  I also use the leaf die #114511 for the accent.  Buttons are Neutrals #119743.  I stamped the zebra in Basic Black and then used my Aqua Painter to add more color to the stripes.

 

IMG_8141

For the lion card, I just inked the lion in Tangerine Tango. 

I sponged the edges of the embossed background piece with Early Espresso ink, then sponged with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806, for this cool platinum look!  The ribbon is Chantilly crochet trim #118480.

As promised, here’s how you can get a FREE scoring class with me.

When you purchase your new Simply Scored Tool $29.95  #122334 and a pack of extra place markers $2.50  #125625

from me by October 17th, (either by email or online order), you will be able to attend a FREE class or receive my ebook, “Simply Scored Patterns” by email.

FREE Class is October 29th at 10 AM

***please note, if you’ve already ordered your Simply Scored  tool from me at a class, you need only place a different $30 order for your choice of products in order to come to the FREE class.***

Just order your Simply Scored here now! or email me to order it for you and have it here to pick it up at the class.onlineordering_black_100

No comments: