My goal is to help you get your Christmas cards started so that you won’t be stressing in December when it’s past time to have your cards in the mail or when you’re busy wrapping gifts, baking cookies….let’s do them now before that pressure begins.
- Sign up for class/es of your choice by sign up deadline
- Choose to pay flat fee of $35(earlybird price) or place a $50 order (no additional class fees)
- Late Fee is $45…anytime after registration deadline
- Must pay ahead ($35…with check or credit card (I’ll send you an invoice to pay online) then if you choose to place the order, you’ll get $35 off your order.
Order an additional 12 stack of cards for only $10 to finish at home (I suggest you work on all the cards together at class doing the things that you do not have at home).
When you purchase this extra kit, you will also receive a color copy of designs so that you can put together at home.
Separate Option: Short Stack:
This option includes 6 cards/with envelopes (3 designs, 2 of each), and 1 of the above accessories. Location: you choose
- Schedule your own Stamp a Stack at your house or location of your choice
- Have a minimum 0f 5 guests prepaid, plus yourself (if you have 8 guests, you stamp FREE
- Hostess benefits will go to you, the hostess
- Each person who places a minimum $30 order will get a $10 rebate
DATES/Locations for Stamp A Stacks
1st Stack: Thursday, August 30th (open 1-5 or 6-11 PM) My home, Littlestown
Or Saturday, September 1st (open 9-2 PM for your convenience) My home, Littlestown
2nd Stack: Thursday September 27th (open 1-5 or 6-11PM) My home
Or, Saturday, October 6th (open 8-3 PM) At Christ Church, Littlestown (This will also be my Stamp Yard Sale Day!)
Or, Saturday, October 13th (10-1) Olney, MD
3rd Stack: Thursday, October 25th (open 1-5 or 6-11) My home
Or, Saturday, November 3rd (rigid time: 1-4 PM) Christ Church, Littlestown
4th AND Final Card Stack: Saturday, November 24th (Thanksgiving wknd-open 9-2) My house
Or, Thursday, November 29th (open 1-5 or 6-11 PM) My home
RSVP deadline—November 18th for Regular pricing of $35
Here are 3 of the cards we’ll be doing
The first and last cards we made at my upline’s meeting. The 2nd was a swap from my meeting…I think done by Sheila Miller
5th Stack (TAGS): Saturday, December 8th (open 9-3 for your convenience) My home
RSVP deadline—November 26th:
***all rights reserved to change a design or a complete card in a set.