Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hello, Sale a Bration with Stampin' Up!

Hello, a stamp set that will be gone after February 15th.  
The font and size of this 'hello' stamp is perfect for so many things and 
the accessory stamps are perfect to go with it.

Here are a few cards that I case'd.
 The punch set, Party Punch Pack, coordinates with 2 of the stamps in this set...
balloon and party hat
 What fun...Tash bought the Bug set and I saw someone use it with the hello stamp.
I stamped the bug in black on Hello Honey Card stock.  Then I used my aqua painter to shade it!  
Then I "winkered it" (Jody Brechbill's term) with the clear Wink of Stella pen...you may see the shimmer if you look close.  I had an ugly blue bug when I was a teenager.  It never started so I had to park on a hill everywhere I went so that I could clutch start it!  Hey, it got me where I needed to go when my bike didn't!
If you want to get either the Hello set (limited time) or the Beautiful Ride stamp set, you can do that here.  Be sure to check out my Anniversary special to come out on March 1st.

No comments: