Thursday, January 21, 2010

Haitian Disaster Relief and Stampin’ Up!

 

HAITI

Do you Love Stamps?  Let your passion for stamping help those in Haiti….The I {heart"} Heart Stamp Set is a great set that can be used far beyond Valentine’s Day (see the list of possibilities below).  And what a great timing with my FREE class on Hearts when you purchase the bundle I’ve posted on January 18th. 

So, here’s the deal, for every ‘I {heart}’ stamp set sold from now til February 28th, Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 to the Red Cross for Haiti relief and development.  Plus, When you purchase the kit that I have listed below, you’ll earn a FREE Sale A Bration item and be enrolled in my All Hearts All Occasion Stamp A Stack

Product Name

Item #

Price

I {heart} Hearts clear

118571

$18.95

Clear Block A

118487

$3.95

Clear Block C

118486

$6.95

Full Heart Punch

113693

$15.95

Assortment of Ribbons,

Brads, and precut CS

 

$5.65

Punch Border Scallop Trim

SAB

FREE

Class FREE on February 6th

 

FREE

Total Cost of Supplies   $60.00

Or in lieu of the FREE class, when you place your

order online, choose any item to replace the assortment

of ribbons, brads, CS, and instead of the free class, I

will donate 10% of the subtotal on your Heart order to the Haiti relief.

Or you may choose the Wood Mount set instead

   

I {heart} wood

117010

26.5

     

a review of the cards in this kit: and a reminder that if you’d like to join the class for FREE, you must place the above order with me by clicking on the left under Event Brite, rather than online so that I can prepare everything for you and it must be placed by January 23rd!

IMG_0116_thumb[20]

What can we do with a heart:

a. Send thanks from the heart   b. You touch my heart  c. Weddings  d. Anniversaries  e. I love and miss you  f. You stole my heart  g. scrapbooking  h. Valentines i. Baby love    j. I love (top 10 lists, what I do, etc.)  k. Heartfelt Greetings l. so much more…..

No comments: