Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Under My Umbrella Stamp and Punch Bundle

From the new mini catalog..... So excited to have more fabulous punches. Love that Stampin Up! listens when we ask. Ok, I need your help..which one do you like best? It helps me to know what my audience likes. Thanks in advance!
This little meerkat is from our Sale a Bration Stamp set, The Gangs All Meer.  I'll show some more fun ideas with that set later.


 I was having fun coloring with our Blend markers (alcohol markers). I used it to shade the umbrella in the first card and it turned into coloring on this card. But I love how the light smoky slate one gives great depth to things...I used it right under the umbrella and below the little sprig of flowers in the corner.  Added some crystal effects to the rain drops and the yellow flowers.  I used just a regular black marker to do the doodling and to add extra circles where I wanted them on the flowers

One this card, I stamped and punched designer paper from the assorted stack that you get when you sign up as a new demonstrator this month.  I couldn't find enough designes that coordinated so the umbrella on the bottom right is stamped and then I just drew curved lines in with a black marker to create the stripes.  I added some sequins from the Peaceful Poppies...there were black and calypso ones that coordinated with my colors.  The saying and layered piece are from So Sentimental Bundle
 #153786

1 comment:

Karen said...

Really cute cards. You have such wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing